Monday, March 17, 2008

i have been tagged!

mum tagged me on her blog,
here are the rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. here goes -
1 - i hate raw wood...really hate it. i hate sanding chipboard because it smells the same and i even have a plastic rubon stick because i cant use the wooden sticks that come with most rubons. i cant even finish an icecream all the way down to the stick because the thought of licking the stick makes me gag...gross!
2 - my fingernails grow faster on my left hand than on my right
3 - i love buying hats...not neccesarily adult hats but i LOVE buying kids hats...my boys have so many (and you should have seen how many of their baby hats i gave away when they grew out of them!) i am addicted!
4 - i am also addicted to lettering
5 - last night i encouraged my hubby to drink more beer just so i could collect the beer caps for keirans prep
6 - i should be doing housework right now rather than blogging lol.
and 7 - my favourite food in the whole wide world is kfc potato and gravy! i could eat it forever...mum and dad even snuck some into the hospital after i had keiran...best parentals ever! lol..mmmmm potato and gravy!!!
ok now to tag some people...hmmmm if you havent done this on your blog yet...consider youself tagged! i am too lazy to work out who has already done it!

No comments: